Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Samples, Samples are so fun! Samples, Samples...get you some!

Hi All,
Hope everyone is doing well! I want to introduce a new series on my blog, "First To Post, Most To Post". To encourage community chatter among you (as well as demonstrate my supreme influence over purchasing consideration for females 25-34- that's for you potential brand marketers!), I will award the first person to post on my blog with a small sample. And for the person who posts the most, you will get a larger sample. Finally, the person who can get the most people to follow, will receive the largest sample.*

Starting today, posts will be tallied. On Friday afternoon, the final scores will be calculated and I will notify you personally to let you know you've won.

Here is a list of this week's products provided by The Plastic Surgery Group


First to Post:
SkinCeuticals Skin Firming Cream- (less than 1 fl. oz) touted as a "powerful treatment...designed to correct early environmental skin damage", the cream helps to firm and repair skin while accelerating skin's ability to repair itself.

Most to Post:
SkinCeuticals Emollience- (less than 1 fl. oz) Three nutrient-rich Brazilian sea algae activate the nourishing and hydrating effects of this moisturizer. Emollience also includes oils of grape seed, rose hip, and macadamia to restore and maintain moisture. According to the brand, this is a great moisturizer for cold & dry environments.

SkinCeuticals Renew Overnight Dry- (less than 1 fl. oz) This overnight skin-refining moisturizer contains a 10% hydroxy acid blend to gently exfoliate the skin for a healthier appearance.

Most to Follow:
Obagi Nu-Derm Healthy Skin Protection SPF 35 (1 fl. oz.- note, sample is SPF only, not entire system) The Nu-Derm System is a prescription-strength skincare system that transforms your skin at the cellular level. By addressing the signs of photodamage and restoring the healthy function of your skin cells, this system is clinically proven to result in younger- and healthier-looking skin.


For more details on these products and many more, feel free to reach out to Marika Chornyak or Ruth Trinchillo at the Skin Care Center.


Always test a small patch of skin to ensure that you will not have any negative reactions to these products.


*All samples and sampling program pending availability- eh hem, so this means keep sending me samples all of you brand marketing folks out there!


Make sure to check out my latest posts and polls and vote!

3 comments:

  1. I'm first. I win. I like samples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Coll! I will send out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suggest you head over to this place around the corner from me...one stop shop for mom's x-mas gifts...

    www.bigelowchemists.com

    ReplyDelete