Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Perricone MD Sampling Promotion

Hi Girls!

Happy Thursday! I hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend!

Short blog for today! I wanted to tell you all about an amazing promotion that I discovered by clicking on one of my ads (yes, that's a hint).

Perricone MD Sampling Program

I have actually never tried any of Perricone MD products, but I hear good things (And they have a serum/moisturizer combo for $30 that I cannot wait to try. I will definitely tell you how it works out).

What's great about these mini's is that you can experiment (at a relatively low cost) and figure out which products work best for you without splurging!

Also, become a fan of Perricone MD on Facebook and automatically be entered to win daily giveaways and product prizing.

Here is Perricone MD's Twitter page, too!

Enjoy! If you make a purchase, post a comment and tell us which one you went with!

No comments:

Post a Comment