Friday, December 18, 2009

Kate's Christmas List

Hi Guys,
Just thought it would be fun to exchange Christmas lists! This is what I am asking for this year!!! What are you hoping to find under the tree!

Hermes Farandole Bracelet:
I really like this bracelet. Enough to wear on its own or to layer with other bangles and accessories! And it is Hermes...

Marc Jacobs Leather Clutch in Magenta:
I think this bag is great for a night out. Just big enough to fit in the necessities- lip gloss, credit card, and cash! The magenta is a fun color, too!

Tory Burch Bombe Glazed Leather Tote in black:
So right now I have a Target tote...and I love it. But I can't help but feel like I need something a little more "grown up" and stylish when it comes to work. This bag is big enough to fit work files as well as a pair of flats for my commute!

Treesje Dean Rebel Piped Lambskin Satchel:
I thought that this satchel was super cute and would be a welcome alternative to the Tory Burch bag above. Very sleek and sophisticated!

Michael Kors Webster Nylon Cosmetic Case in red:
Currently I am using a free makeup case I received from work. It's sad...especially because it has my work logo on it. It's fake patent leather so just envision how much "class" it screams when I have to take it out in public. I think this Michael Kors bag is a bit more sophisticated and a stylish way to keep your cosmetics!

Kate Sommerville Glow Kit:
This should come as no surprise to anyone who reads my blog, but I really want this! I am starting to fall in love with Kate Sommerville products (I have taken a brief hiatus while testing Perricone products- stay tuned, will have a post on that shortly). I just love the way her Total Vitamin Antioxidant Face Serum makes my skin feel!

Reebok Easy Tones:
I know, judge me. I have seen women walking around the streets of Manhattan with different variations of this product, but according to some trusted sources, the Reebok Easy Tones are the real deal. If I get them this holiday, I will be sure to let you know!

Ugg Slippers:
These just look soooo cozy and warm. Our condo has super high ceilings and despite heating, it can be a bit chill on ground level. These are cute to wear around the house and the best part, they have treads on the bottom so if I have to run outside quickly, they won't get ruined. The same cannot be said for my current slippers!

2 comments:

  1. I won't lie, I was peer pressured into commenting. The Olivia Harris leather Crossbody bag is on my xmas list. It's Joy Gryson's "more affordable" line. I'm way into the messenger bags because they are perfect for trampsing through nyc. check it out! Also of note, Katie Holmes was seen wearing the same one in nyc.

    yay sample for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, yep. a sample for you for sure!

    ReplyDelete