Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 1 of Post Canada Cleanse

Hi All,
As promised, I plan to share daily updates on how I am preparing for my New Year's fete! Last night was my last night of overindulgence (no, really, it was)! Unfortunately, we didn't get a chance to go to the grocery store so today I am working on a modified cleansing diet although, I am leaning towards the cabbage soup cleanse (The idea of unlimited consumption is really compelling).

Breakfast:
Green Tea with lemon

Lunch:
Chicken Noodle Soup with plain rice cakes

Snack:
Soy Yogurt (or low fat, whatever I can find in midtown Manhattan) with rice cakes

Dinner:
Black Beans, Soy Cheese, Tomato, Cilantro and Onion salad (um, that sounds a lot like salsa, huh?)

Everything (but the chix noodle soup) is from the GNC WELLbeING cleanse that I did a few weeks ago. This will be a good way to ease into the more challenging cabbage cleanse I plan to do.

1 comment: