Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hello? Anyone still out there....?

If a blogger apologizes to empty cyber space, but no one is there to read it, does it still make a sound?

First and foremost, to all three of my (at one time) loyal readers, I apologize. I could hand you any excuse in the book (I didn't have time, my creative juices ran dry, I got a new job, I quit a new job), but bottom line, my blog (and you) suffered due to my negligence.

A lot has changed in the last year (oh my god, has it been two?!). For one, I am a mom to a beautiful little boy and I am privileged to be able to stay home with him and watch him grow every single day. Needless to say, this seemingly small life change has fueled me with a lot of questions, comments, and opinions (that change every thirty seconds) that will no doubt make an impression on my writing.

I am going to keep this post short & sweet as I ease my way back into this creative forum. I promise to update as frequently as possible and now that I am a stay-at-home-mom, I have SOOOO much more time on my hands to just kick back, get creative and write.....you know, because I am home ALL day, sipping coffee and watching soaps...

I think I just identified my first official "welcome back" blog post! It will probably start with something along the lines of, "Mom, I am so sorry for never giving you enough credit."

No comments:

Post a Comment